- Camps in Thailand
- Camp Organisation
As part of TBC’s Burma/Myanmar-based programmme which strives to mitigate and reduce the vulnerability of IDPs and others affected by conflict and abuse in rural areas of South East Myanmar, TBC provides food support to a number of IDP camps in the region, close to the Thailand border. These are:
- Loi Kaw Wan Monghsat Township, Shan State,
- Loi Sam Sip Mongton Township, Shan State,
- Loi Lam Mongpan Township. Shan State,
- Loi Tai Lang Mongpan Township Shan State,
- Ee Tu Hta Hpapun Township, Karen State,
- Halockhani Kyain Seikkgyi Township, Karen State
To see the general locations and population data for the IDP camps, see TBC’s map of Refugee and IDP Camp Populations here.
The cash transfer and rehabilitation programmes implemented by TBC’s civil society partners are spread across six states and regions in South East Burma/Myanmar To see the general locations of TBC’s wider activities in support of vulnerable communities in South East Myanmar, view this map.