Work With Us
For general employment queries, please email our head office. Unfortunately TBC only engages interns and volunteers in the context of a formal agreement with an institution.
Current Opportunity: Grants Manager
TBC is seeking a Grants Manager to support the Program Development and Quality Assurance team at TBC. This position will monitor and report on programme achievements and challenges, compliance with donor regulations and lessons learnt by TBC and sub-grantees in Thailand and Burma/Myanmar.
- Organize and prepare reports and programme updates required for donors, TBC Management and stakeholders, including monthly, quarterly, and final donor reports; as well as informal information requests
- In collaboration with TBC programme teams, assist in programme development, particularly in the Theory of Change, MEAL and/or log frames
- Monitor compliance of sub-grantees vis-à-vis donor regulations.
- Work with TBC programme teams and external stakeholders to gather and maintain information for reports and TBC records.
- Work with Programme Management Specialist and TBC programme teams to communicate relevant grant and donor information with internal users.
- Prepare written and statistical reports and communications materials for various internal and external audiences, including TBC website and social media.
- Conduct occasional field visits in accordance with the monitoring and evaluation plan and in coordination with Program Management Specialist or other TBC staff.
- Maintain flexibility to take on added responsibility as and when needed
- A Master’s degree in relevant discipline and a minimum of 2 years of experience or a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline and a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Familiarity with international humanitarian operations, coordination structures, and the mandates of donors, UN agencies, and other NGOs.
- Prior experience in grant management and/or monitoring and evaluation in relief or development programming.
- Knowledge in finance and budgeting.
- Stong Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently
- Team player and strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient in computer applications, especially with MS Word and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint a plus
- Experiences working in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an enthusiasm for writing.
- High fluency in English is imperative, Burmese language skill is a plus
Interested candidates are requested to email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00 pm on 31st December 2018. Applicants must be currently residing in Thailand or Burma/ Myanmar to be eligible for consideration.
Applications should include:
- A cover letter specifying relevant skills and experience
- Current CV/resume including 2 references
A job description is available here.
Required information should be submitted in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.