Work With Us
For general employment queries, email our Human Resources Department. Unfortunately TBC only engages interns and volunteers if there is a formal agreement with an institution.
This position will monitor and report on programme achievements and challenges, compliance with donor regulations and lessons learnt by TBC and sub-grantees in South East Myanmar.
Type of Employment/ Location:
1 year contract with staff benefits and possibility of extension/ Bangkok-Thailand or Yangon, Myanmar
- A Master’s degree in relevant discipline and a minimum of 2 years of experience or a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline and a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Familiarity with international humanitarian operations, coordination structures, and the mandates of donors, UN agencies, and other NGOs
- Prior experience in grant management and/or monitoring and evaluation in relief or development programming.
- Knowledge in finance and budgeting
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations
- Strong analytical skills with macro view
- Team player and strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient in computer applications, especially with MS Word and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint a plus
- Experiences working in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an enthusiasm for writing
- High fluency in English is imperative– Burmese language skill is a plus
- Please submit a current CV/resume including 2 references and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this post to firstname.lastname@example.org or through this web site.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 5th May 2017
A job description is available here.
TBC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels (Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities)