Work With Us
For general employment queries, please email our head office. Unfortunately TBC only engages interns and volunteers in the context of a formal agreement with an institution.
Current Opportunity: Information & Communication Coordinator (Urgently Required)
The prime responsibility is to act as the focal point for the collation, analysis and presentation of data and information related to ongoing programme progress and achievements. This position is also responsible for creating a wider range of organisational communication-related materials meeting the needs of different target audiences as part of the broader need to promote and highlight TBC’s work.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in data analysis and communication work
- At least 5 years of experience in data analysis and development of communication materials
- Experience of producing and publishing reports, articles, newsletter or presentations
- Knowledge and experience in qualitative and quantitative data management techniques
- Computer software skills with proficiency in data management systems
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, and other design software
- Ability to use video and cameras
- Work proactively with ability to develop and implement ideas
- Effectively plan and prioritise own workload
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Knowledge of Karen and/or Burmese a plus
Please submit a CV/resume including 2 references and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this post to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th May 2018 by 5.00 pm.
A job description is available here.
Required information should be submitted in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.