Work With Us
For general employment queries, please email our head office. Unfortunately TBC only engages interns and volunteers in the context of a formal agreement with an institution.
Current Opportunity: Grants Manager
This position will monitor and report on programme achievements and challenges, compliance with donor regulations and lessons learnt by TBC and sub-grantees in Thailand and Burma/Myanmar.
- A Master’s degree in relevant discipline and a minimum of 2 years of experience or a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline and a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Familiarity with international humanitarian operations, coordination structures, and the mandates of donors, UN agencies, and other NGOs
- Prior experience in grant management and/or monitoring and evaluation in relief or development programming.
Knowledge in finance and budgeting
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations
- Strong analytical skills with macro view
- Team player and strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient in computer applications, especially with MS Word and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint a plus
- Experiences working in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an enthusiasm for writing
- High fluency in English is imperative – Burmese language skill is a plus
Please submit a CV/resume including 2 references and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this post to email@example.com by 20th April 2018 by 5.00 pm.
A job description is available here.
Required information should be submitted in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.