Work With Us
For general employment queries, please email our head office. Unfortunately TBC only engages interns and volunteers in the context of a formal agreement with an institution.
Current Opportunity: Information Technology Manager
Responsible for end to end IT service delivery for TBC including planning, deployment, and maintenance of applications and/or systems. Manages and facilitates prioritization of demand by collaborating with key stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess impact to other systems, consider all alternatives, compare costs, and recommend IT solutions. Manage life cycle of applications, infrastructure, and/or network services available across TBC offices in both Thailand and Myanmar.
Job Specification (Minimum Job Requirements)
- Bachelor Degree in IT management related field
- At least 3-5 years of experiences in IT Manager role
- Good track record in delivery within timeframes and budget requirements
- Good organisational and prioritising ability
- A natural passion for continuous improvement, quality and a ‘can-do attitude’
- High level of interpretative skills of IT Management with the ability to communicate this in effective terms to users.
- Experience in negotiation of supply services and agreements with IT contractors and vendors
- Able to work with and collaborate with others vertically and horizontally
- Able to manage and coach TBC’s IT team member
- Good command of English and Thai language
- Thai national only
Please submit a CV/resume including 2 references and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this post to email@example.com by 30th November 2017 by 5.00 pm.
A job description is available here.
Required information should be submitted in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.